Welcome to the UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center Medical Staff web page!
The Medical Staff Office is responsible for the following:
- Credentialing and re-credentialing members of the Medical Staff and other health care professionals as outlined in the Medical Staff Bylaws and related documents.
- Developing and maintaining efficient methods for processing information pertaining to credentialing and privileging.
- Informing departments of current/New Medical Staff members and their clinical privileges.
- Providing support for Medical Staff, its committees, and related functions of the Medical Staff Organization as defined in the Medical Staff Bylaws.
- Compliance with all legal, professional and accreditation requirements to include Federal and State regulations, DNV, TJC, CMS and NCQA accreditation standards.
Please contact our Medical Staff Manager with any questions or concerns: